Firstly, all of us here at Inkden Tattoo and Laser Removal Clinic would like to thank you for your continued support over this past year. It really means the world to us!
As we get back into the swing of things, we would just like to go over our new health and safety guidelines for customers and our artists and how to abide by them.
- We are accepting walk in appointments wherever possible however when you enter the studio please wait at the half door at the top of the stairs to be seen.
- For booked appointments, please arrive on time and by yourself.
- Friends / family will be kindly asked to leave to ensure the maximum level of social distancing.
- Please bring your own mask if you have one, do not worry if not as you will be supplied with one upon arrival. Face masks will be worn throughout your session in the studio, this is compulsory. If you are unable to wear a face mask a visor will be provided.
- We have automatic hands-free sanitising stations throughout the building, please use these on arrival to your appointment and upon leaving the studio or using our toilet services.
- Please bring your own food, for the time being we are not offering a hot food service. We do however stock snacks and cold drinks that can be purchased at our reception at any time.
- If you or anyone you live with is feeling unwell 24 hours prior to your booking or on the day of you booking, please call us and we will be happy to reschedule your booking ASAP with no loss of deposit. If we feel you are not in a fit state to be tattooed, you will be sent home and contacted with regards to rebooking your session.
- Hot drinks can still be offered during your stay with us in disposable cups.
We understand that this is a lot of new rules but without these changes we cannot operate a safe environment for both yourselves and our artists. Thank you for reading and if you have any further questions regarding our health and safety guidelines, please feel free to get in touch with us.
The Inkden Tattoo Studio Family.