Inkden Tattoo Studio Customer Health Notice:
We would like to ensure all of our existing and new customers that our studio has the highest hygiene rating available in the UK. With this already in place and practised with the upmost care we have also upped our daily cleaning regime and upped our standards even higher. We would also like to state at this time we are OPEN as usual.
With this we also have some additional rules in place to protect yourselves, family and also ourselves and family. Our aim with these new actions is to slow down spreading ANY virus or bacterial illnesses.
We ask polity for all coming to the studio either booked or not to abide by the following:
- If you are feeling unwell and or displaying any flu / cold like symptoms to please contact the studio or your artist immediately and we will reschedule your appointment happily.
- We ask ALL who enter the studio to please come by yourself, this is to lower any chance of contamination is kept to a minimal for both yourself and our artists.
- We would also ask that you contact ourselves if you have travelled to any of the major affected areas in the last few weeks also. All bookings will be rescheduled as soon as soon as possible.
- Please bring your own food where possible, we normally offer a lunch run service, this won’t be offered at this moment in time to reduce any symptoms being in the studio.
- We offer FREE face masks if you wish to wear one of these feel free to ask at reception or your artist who will be happy to help.
- Upon arriving at the studio we have installed a touchless alcohol dispenser, we ask all to use this when entering AND leaving the studio please, this also includes cigarette breaks etc. We have alcohol sanitizers scattered around the studio also, please feel free to ask your artist or at reception to point these out.
- Where possible we would advise all to not use Public Transport to travel to the studio.
We understand these are testing times for all. We hope you can appreciate and support the above. We are doing the best we can to ensure the lowest chance of yourself, your family, our artists and their family of contracting any illness at this time,
Click here to see the latest official updates from the NHS or for the latest Government advice click here.
If you would like to contact us further about any of the above please feel free to Call / E-Mail ourselves and we will be more than happy to help.