Hi there guys and gals!
As thing are ramping up to the summer season, we just wanted to let you know what the best ways to get booked in and what you can do to help us streamline the process!
How to get in touch?
Below is a list of all the ways that you can get in contact with us. All these platforms are checked throughout the day, every day that the business is open which is 10-6 Tuesday – Thursday and 9-5 Friday and Saturday.
- The most comprehensive and simple way for you to get in touch with us is through our website’s online submission form. This can be found under the ‘Contact us’ section. This will ask all the questions that we need to give you an estimated quote and gives you the option to upload reference photos for us to take a look at. If you do go this route, make sure to keep an eye on your E-mails as that is where our replies will land.
- E-mail. Shoot us an email with your idea’s to Inkden.email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Phone calls or WhatsApp. We can give rough quotes and book you in over the phone on 07957021702, however we will often ask for reference photos and pictures of the area you would like tattooed, and these are best sent to us over WhatsApp to the same number.
- Social media. Whilst we are present on all major social media platforms and are active for a lot of the time that the studio is open, Facebook and Instagram are the best platforms for getting in contact with us.
- In person. We do welcome you to come into the studio to discus with us your ideas in person. If you do pop in just bear in mind that the artist you want to speak to may be tattooing at not in a position to consult at that time. If this is the case our receptionist Harry will give a consultation and collect reference pictures from you and get back in contact with you once he has had chance to speak with the artist of your choice. We do ask that if you pop into the studio to come on your own to help us abide to social distancing guidelines set out by the UK government.
What information do we need from you?
When you get in contact with us to get quotes and to get booked in here are a few things we will need to know to help you out in the best way possible.
- Brief description of the tattoo that you want.
- Placement and an estimate on size in cm or inches.
- Style of tattoo. For example: Black and grey realism, Biomechanical, watercolour, geometric, trash polka.
- Will this tattoo be covering and other tattoo’s, scars, or birthmarks? If this is the case it will be useful to send over some pictures of what needs covering.
- If you have a particular artist in mind for your piece or whether you would like for us to advise you.
- Lastly if you send over some pictures of tattoos or images that you have seen that we can use to create something completely unique for you. The more images you can send the easier it will be for the artist to get an idea on what you want.
With all that said we look forward to hearing from you soon and getting you booked in for your next dream tattoo!