INKDEN TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TATTOOING
· If you are unable to attend your session, please let us know within 72 hours to avoid losing your deposit.
· All deposits are non-refundable!
· Please do not consume alcohol 24 hours prior to your booking. Clients suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be tattooed and will lose their deposit
· All clients must be over 18 to have a tattoo and valid photo I.D will be required as proof of age. If you are unable to produce photo I.D upon request will mean you will be unable to get your tattoo and you will lose your deposit.
· Aftercare instructions will be provided by your artist and is stated in the aftercare leaflet. If you require a touch up session due to not following the instructions given, this will be done at your own expense.
· Before you tattoo session, please make sure to eat a substantial meal and have a good night’s sleep. Bring drinks and snacks with you; we do sell a range of snacks and hot food at Tea Amantes, the café attached to the studio.
· Please arrive to your session alone, only the person being tattooed will be allowed into the treatment room
PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING MEDICAL CONDITIONS
· Blood Borne Viruses- HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C
· Heart Conditions, Epilepsy, blood pressure problems, haemophilia and blood clotting disorders.
· If you are taking any medications, such as antibiotics or blood thinning medication please let us know.
· If you suffer from any allergies or any of the following skin conditions, it is extremely important you make us aware of these beforehand- Eczema, Psoriasis, acne, skin cancers. In some cases, we will advise seeking the opinion of a medical professional and ask clients to obtain written consent prior to the booking. Failure to mention any of the above conditions prior to your appointment may result in us being unable to do your tattoo and you will lose your deposit.
· Healed scars (white scars) are usually able to be tattooed over, but this is not always the case. If you have any scarring in and around the area of your chosen tattoo placement, we need to be made aware of this beforehand. Also, if you have experienced any unusual changes on the area of skin before the booking, let us know.
We reserve the right to refuse to perform any tattoo at any time without reason.
By completing and signing our booking form you are agreeing to all the above terms and conditions.
If you have any further questions, please contact the studio on 07957021702 or send an email to Inkden.firstname.lastname@example.org